Don’t miss Lynnwood’s final History & Heritage Day of the summer.
In addition to the regular trolley tours and Lynnwood-Alderwood Manor Heritage Association and Museum, LEGO artist Dan Parker will be building history live, and have tons of LEGO bricks for kids to play with. There are also lots of other fun activities for the whole family at Heritage Park.
The event is free to attend on Saturday, Aug. 12 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Heritage Park is located at 19921 Poplar Way.
- NEW: Watch Giant LEGO Build
- Tour of the Trolley (Interurban Car 55)
- Get your free conductor’s hat
- Photo booth
- Lynnwood-Alderwood Manor Heritage Association and Museum, Sno-Isle Genealogy Library.
- Visitors Info Center, NW Veterans Museum
- Lynnwood Rocks