2010 was certainly a big year for the Lynnwood community. From the budget cuts at City Hall t0 the investigation of Mayor Gough, and from the demolition of Lynnwood High School to the announcement of two major retailers, Lynnwood made headlines all over the Northwest.
Thanks to all of our readers for making the inaugural year of Lynnwood Today a huge success. We have exciting things planned for 2011, including the introduction of some new features and the addition of new contributors. Please check back often and keep sending us your story ideas.
Below are the top ten stories from 2010, according to page views:
10. Demolition of old Lynnwood High School begins: Aug. 3, 2010
9. Mayor Gough named one of the worst bosses in the nation: Dec. 20, 2010
8. Lynnwood Police Department facing ‘devastating’ budget cuts: July 26, 2010
7. Nearly a quarter of city staff notified of possible layoff: Sept. 3, 2010
6. Man walks 14 miles to Lynnwood office to settle Apple Cup bet: Dec. 7, 2010
5. Dick’s Drive-In poll has been hacked: Sept. 1, 2010
4. Major I-5 fix in Lynnwood one step closer to reality: June 28, 2010
3. Whole Foods plans to open a Lynnwood location: Nov. 16, 2010
2. Driving mishap gives new meaning to double parking: Oct. 12, 2010
1. Costco being planned for old Lynnwood High School site: Dec. 8, 2010
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.