Applications are open for the City of Lynnwood’s Healthy Lynnwood grant program. Projects considered for 2023 grant awards will be around community arts activities and programs.
According to a city announcement, the program supports the community coming together to help everyone live more artful lives. The arts contribute to individual well-being, the well-being of communities and to local economies, the city notes.
You may apply for a Healthy Lynnwood Grant if the following statements apply:
- The project will take place in City of Lynnwood limits
- The project is free and open to all members of the public
- It involves community members in creating and completing the project
- It demonstrates a benefit to the community
- It will have funds or in-kind contributions from other sources (this is a matching grant)
- The project must be completed by Dec. 1, 2023
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will be reviewed in March, June and September.
For more information and to apply, visit Healthy Lynnwood Grants.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.