Please join The Mayor, Members of City Council, City Staff and Community Partners at this citywide open house.
Learn about all the projects underway in Lynnwood, get your questions answered and give input.
Topics cover development activities, and plans and initiatives underway.
– The City’s upcoming budget process
– Healthy initiatives in our community
– Disaster Preparedness
– Future plans for our Fire Department
– Volunteer and employment opportunities
– Crime prevention
– The newly formed Human Services Commission
– Sound Transit Lynnwood Link and ST3
– Development along Highway 99
– Development activities in the City Center and around Alderwood mall
– The Parks Master Plan
– Bicycle and pedestrian pathways in and around Lynnwood
– Street projects including improvements on 196th Ave SW and the proposed 42nd Ave W
– Water Conservation Efforts – take our Water Conservation Outreach Survey Now
– Changes at the Colleges
– Development planned by Edmonds School District
– And More…
Light refreshments will be served at this free event.
The Lynnwood Convention Center is ADA compliant and Spanish interpreters will be available.
Habrá interpretación en español.
If you have questions, please contact Christy Murray at email@example.com or 425-670-5044