In its 60th year, The Edmonds Arts Festival takes place in the charming waterfront town of Edmonds, Washington, over Father’s Day Weekend, June 16-18, Friday and Saturday 10 am–8 pm, Sunday 10 am–6 pm.
With a variety of different activities and offerings, the Edmonds Arts Festival is an experience the whole family can enjoy. Over the course of three days, the Festival features:
• More than 240 outdoor artist booths. Art displayed and for sale will include paintings, photography, pottery, graphic arts, sculpture, jewelry, woodworking, and more.
• Three indoor galleries showcasing juried fine art in sculpture, paintings, prints, drawings, photography, and more, from more than 200 artists. All art displayed is for sale.
• An outdoor amphitheater with a wide variety of performances including music, dance, and theater. Additionally, youth jazz performances are held in other locations.
• Two food courts offering regional and ethnic foods and the Grotto, featuring wine, beer, and snacks.
• Kids Create, providing supervised hands-on art activities for young artists.
• Student art exhibit featuring young artists from throughout the Edmonds School District boundaries.
This renowned family-friendly event attracts up to 50,000 visitors each year over three days. The Festival is produced by an all-volunteer group of dedicated art lovers and provides local, state, and national artists with myriad opportunities while showcasing their best work. All profits from the Festival are directed to the Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation, which provides scholarships for art education, grants to local arts organizations, and funding for public art.
Free shuttle parking is provided from various Edmonds locations. Find more information at www.edmondsartsfestival.com or www.facebook.com/edmondsartsfestival