Tired of the cold? Let Meadowdale Arts & Music Booster Organization (MAMBO) transport you to the sultry island of Cuba as they invite you to spend a Night in Havana at its third annual Auction and Variety Show.
The always-talented students of Meadowdale High School will provide the entertainment for the evening with live music and performances while you enjoy a Cuban-inspired dinner at this year’s expanded event. Bid on amazing items, services and experiences at both the silent auction tables and during the live auction. Don’t miss out on bidding for the dessert of your choice at the dessert auction, and remember to buy raffle tickets to win one of the generously supplied, themed baskets. Wine and beer will be available for purchase (cash is encouraged for the dessert auction and beverage bar).
All funds raised by this annual event will be put into the general fund for the arts and music, to be used for things such as: repairing and purchasing equipment; paying for student competitions and workshop fees; buying scripts and production rights; and providing student financial aid. Special thanks to the event sponsors: Milliman, Inc., Edmonds Family Medicine and Pacific Flower Shippers , whose generous donations are helping to make our evening possible.
A small sampling of the evening’s entertainment include:
• A set from the Meadowdale High School Improv Team
• The Meadowdale Players Drama Club – The Meadowdale Players – will perform a number from their upcoming spring musical: “Thoroughly Modern Millie.”
• A set from the Meadowdale High School Choir
• Performances from the Meadowdale High School Jazz Band
• A set from the Meadowdale High School Orchestra
• Original poetry by award-winning Meadowdale High School students
• Original photography and Art by Meadowdale High School students on display
• And much, much more!
General admission tickets are available for $20, or upgrade your experience with a reserved table with premium seating for 8 and a bottle of bubbly for $250. Limited quantity available, so act fast!