The victim describes the suspect as a dark skinned man wearing a black sports style hat, black shirt, black large headphones, approximately 5-foot-7 and thin. The incident allegedly happened at about 11:45 a.m.
The victim said the alleged suspect walked directly up, reached out, and grabbed the victim’s chest. The suspect walked quickly away in the direction of Mukilteo Hall and was not known to the complainant.
If you have any knowledge of this situation, please contact Campus Safety and Security at 425-754-0154.
The college urges students and employees to be aware and take the following precautions to increase their safety both on and off campus:
- Choose routes that are well lit and populated whenever possible.
- Locate convenient, well-lighted, frequently used bus stops.
- Check transit schedules in advance and avoid waiting alone at bus stops.
- Be sure you can hear what is happening around you (use only use one earbud if listening to music or talking on the phone).
- When possible, travel in groups or with a friend.
If you are attacked:
- Be physically and psychologically prepared to defend yourself.
- When faced with danger, stay calm, think rationally, and find a way to escape.
- Observe as much as you can about the physical characteristics, clothing, and behavior of the assailant.