Representatives from WithinReach will be providing assistance for those who have questions about the Affordable Care Act and options for health care coverage on Friday, Feb. 21 at the Lynnwood Library.
Help will be available from 2-5 p.m. WithinReach Staff are certified in-person assisters and will be available to answer questions, schedule appointments, and complete applications for enrollment in coverage. If you are interested in enrolling, please bring:
- Social security number (for all applicants) If you can’t provide a social security number, please bring an alternative form of indentification (i.e. passport number or green card)
- Date of birth (for all applicants)
- Tax filing status for the past year, current year and anticipated status for next year
- Information on your current health plan
- You may need: Electronic form of payment (i.e. credit or debit car, pre-paid Visa, e-check
The AARP Tax Aide Preparation Service is available from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22 and from 1-9 p.m, Monday, Feb. 24 at the Lynnwood Library.
Free assistance in preparing Federal Tax Returns willl be available.
Register in person for an appointment for both services at the Lynnwood Library Information Desk.