There will be live Greek Music, Belly Dancing, Greek Beer and Food. No Reservations required. Just come and enjoy an outdoor evening with friends and family. A special event menu will be served after 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Time Out is located at 5807 244th St. SW. in Mountlake Terrace.
The Nile Shrine hosts an epic day of monster rock mayhem from 2-10 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 23 at the Nile Shrine on the shore of Lake Ballinger.
The show starts at 2 p.m. and winds up with the AC/DC tribute band Problem Child and the ZZ Top tribute band El Loco.
There will be a beer garden and food court.
Maybe the best part of all is that kids who know how to rock are welcome Those 12-and-under are free. Tickets are $30 adults and $20 for students and military.
The lineup includes:
PROBLEM CHILD (8 -10 p.m.)
– An AC/DC tribute band. The band consists of Spencer Knight- Bon Scott David Jaynes – Brian Johnson Ryan Craig – Angus Young Malcom – Malcom Young Chris Ewers – Cliff Williams Kevin Hammond – Phil Rudd. Problem Child is the most authentic AC/DC tribute band that truly replicates the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson eras. Problem Child originated in Bellingham in 2001. They set out to be authentic and stay true to the look and sound of AC/DC.
EL LOCO (6:30-7:30p.m.)
– A world class tribute to that little ol’ band from Texas. A ZZ Top tribute band consisting of Johnny Oenbring, (Billy Gibbons ) lead guitar vocals, Larry Harwood,(Dusty Hill) bass/vocals,Jeff Mills, (Frank Beard) drums.
SLY MR Y (5-6 p.m.)
– High energy, harmonious, humorous helping of hell yeah. Sly Mr Y consists of several band members. Chris Yates, rhythm guitar/lead vocals, Jeff Roberts, bass/vocals, Lonnie Mueller, lead guitar, Lindy Berger, flute/sax/percussion/vocals, Paul Buchignani, drums/vocals. Playing 70′s and 80′s rock and roll will always get you up dancing.
THE DAVANOS (3:30 – 4:30 p.m.)
– Ready for any party anywhere. Members Jerry Battista -Guitar, Vocals, Fred Holzman-Drums, Vocal, Don Wilhelm-Bass, Vocals. Rock-Blues Country- Old Timey. Raise your glass and say, RIGHT ON!
BRIDGE (2-3 p.m.)
– 70′s and 80′s classic rock that really rocks. The band Bridge consists of Brad Russell, lead guitar and vocals. Craig Russell, bass, with special guest drummer Fred Holzman.
GREG MURAT (Various Times)
– Lighthearted Latin jazz & reggae. Greg Murat, pronounced mur-rah, is a Northwest Singer Songwriter who has played many times in many places. He is also a shell shocked veteran, a husband, a papa, a friend and a grand papa with a nylon string guitar, a voice for singing and a heart and mind that remain forever on some beach somewhere. Greg will be playing between bands to keep the music and fun flowing.