Lynnwood Mayoral candidate and primary winner Nicola Smith has scheduled a number of community meetings in the next few weeks.
Smith, along with campaign volunteers, are canvassing neighborhoods and leave comment cards and an invitation to meet a couple of days later at what Smith calls her Civic Engagement Tent.
“The Lynnwood citizens I have met at my tent at these neighborhood gatherings are amazing,” Smith said. “There are such a variety of suggestions on how to make Lynnwood a better place to both live and work. I become more excited about the possibilities for improving our city every time I meet with my Lynnwood neighbors.”
Here is the current schedule of meetings:
- Sept. 17, 6 to 8 p.m.at the Matlin home (5713 181st Place SW)
- Sept. 21, 2 to 5 p.m. at the home of Phyllis Smith (3707 Maple Road)
- Sept. 27, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the home of Jeff Butler (68th Ave. W)
- Sept. 28, at the QFC Shopping Center on 196th and 76th (times to be determined)
- Oct. 5, at the home of Wally Webster (16701 63rd Ave W) (time to be determined)