No injuries reported in Saturday morning house fire

No injuries were reported in a Lynnwood house fire reported early Saturday morning.

Crews responded to the call at 2:15 a.m. on Saturday, April 14 in the 5700 block of 212th Street Southwest.

A family of four was home at the time, but heard the fire and got out safely.

The fire was caused by an electrical issue, according to South Snohomish Fire. The house is a total loss.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.