Electrical fire at Residence Inn

[mappress mapid=”49″]

A fire in a guest room at the Residence Inn caused $25,000 in damage Tuesday night.

The fire started in an electrical outlet about 9:45 p.m. The guest alerted the front desk and all nearby rooms were evacuated.

Flames spread to the couch before the hotel’s sprinklers were activated. More than 20 firefighters responded and contained the fire to the room where it started. No one was hurt.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.