The event is from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. The office is located at 4211 Alderwood Mall Blvd. in Lynnwood.
The public can recycle the following items:
- Appliances: washers, dryers, refrigerators, etc.
- Electronics: televisions, stereos, etc.
- Scrap metal, machinery: circuit boards, lawn mowers, all types of scrap metal (ferrous and non-ferrous). etc.
- Computers (secure data destruction): PCs, laptops, printers, monitors, etc.
- Batteries: car, computer only
- Medical equipment
- Ink and toner
- Cell phones: cell phones, tablets, PDAs, GPS units, etc.
The public also can bring their old bills or sensitive documents to be professionally destroyed on site. Limit 20 file boxes per visitor.
Food bank donations welcome but not required.