Experience the richness of Hawaiian culture and traditions during the first-ever Lynnwood Luau, set for Saturday, Aug. 19. The free event promises a fusion of music, dance, art and culinary delights that will leave lasting memories.
The luau will run from 3 to 8 p.m. at the District Plaza next to the Lynnwood Event Center, located at 3711 196th St. S.W. in Lynnwood.
RSVP by Thursday, Aug. 17 to win a VIP table for four.
Among the entertainment planned for the afternoon:
- Strum, Seattle ukulele musicians
- Blackjack Kerouac
- Your Loud Neighbors
- Sunshine Polynesia featuring Tahitian drummers, ukulele players, singers and fire performers
- Sistah T – The event’s dynamic MJ and DJ for the Event
- Creative Faces by Jain will be offering face and henna art
- Sunshine From Polynesia will be providing free hula dance lessons
Prayers for Maui have been added to the agenda and attendees will be encouraged to make donations to help through the Red Cross.
More information about the Luau can be found here.