Snohomish County has launched a second round of small business grants, with a June 26, 2020 deadline to apply
The Snohomish County Small Business Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency (R3) Program has four main goals:
- Help small businesses keep their doors open
- Protect local jobs threatened by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Support community recovery
- Increase resiliency of local businesses in our community
Through the R3 program, eligible small businesses operating in Snohomish County that have been adversely affected by COVID-19 will have the opportunity to apply for cash assistance to:
- Increase resiliency
- Support recovery
- Help mitigate the impacts of revenue reductions associated with COVID-19
Snohomish County anticipates awarding eligible small businesses with a one-time cash grant of up to $25,000 through the grant’s administrative entity, Workforce Snohomish. Small businesses can follow the online application process to apply for a grant of $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, $20,000 or $25,000 based on justifiable need and business resiliency.
These grants are being made possible using federal and state grants to Snohomish County.
You can learn more and apply here.