Here are the programs:
· 2013 free summer math tutoring for students struggling with math, grades 4-10: July 8 – Aug, 16, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday – Friday. Lunch is provided for all students from 11-12 p.m.. Four sites to choose from: Cedar Valley Elementary; Alderwood Middle, Meadowdale High, or Edmonds-Woodway High. If you are interested in having your child enrolled, please go to www.achievement4edmonds.org to register.
· MyOn Summer Reading (current 6-8 grades): Students were sent home last week with a letter explaining how to log on.
· Raz Kids Summer Reading (current kindergarten-5 grades): Students were sent home with letters last week explaining how to log on.
· Secondary Summer School: Updates – There are no more seats available in Advanced ELL; Personal Finance and P.E. will not be running this summer due to low enrollment; Students can register in person at Meadowdale High School beginning Thursday, June 20.
· Summer Music School: Classes begin Monday, June 24. Don’t delay. Register today.
· Algebra Ramp Up: More than 90 incoming ninth graders from across the District have been invited to this three-week program.
For more information, visit www.edmonds.wednet.edu/summerlearning