Monday, Jan.19, is the observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, which brings a few changes in the schedules of schools, government offices and various services. Here is what’s open and operating, and what isn’t, on Monday:
- Public and Private schools – all closed
- Lynnwood City Facilities – all closed, except for the Recreation Center which is operating on a holiday schedule (5:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.)
- Lynnwood Library – closed
- Lynnwood and Alderwood Post Offices – closed; no mail delivery
- Community Transit Bus Service – local buses operating on regular schedule; commuter service to and from downtown Seattle and the University District will be reduced. Downtown Seattle service will be limited to Routes 402, 413 and 421. University District service will be limited to Route 855. The Customer Information Services and the RideStore will be closed. More information is available at: www.communitytransit.org.
- Sound Transit Bus Service – operating on regular weekday schedule
- Lynnwood banks and credit unions – all closed